Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oh, no! A whole nine days without posting?

pshaw, I'll show them.
So, Why is my life in a constant and incredibly painful state of flux? Why does it seem like I can't do anything right no matter how hard I try? Why do I try so hard to do the right thing and end up making things worse. Why do I want so badly to help other people, and all I do is make them mad? Why am I aware of so little? Why am I so far from people? Why am I a dangerous person, not a safe one?
Why does everything I do make me sick? Why do I want to vomit everywhere whenever I talk to the people who were my friends? Well, there's only the one or two that make me feel that way.
Yeah, what have I done? how did I do it without realizing I was doing it? How did I mess up my life so badly?

No comments: