Monday, May 12, 2008

How to prevent what happened on the way here

1) not being me, or at least not being accident prone
2)not promising I would check my email today
3)waiting for someone to drive me here/asking someone
4)reminding my employers to bring up a better bike last weekend before they came
5)findind a way to lower the seat before riding out here
6)limiting the number of times getting on and off the bike
7)getting on more carefully
8)bringing a spare pair of pants
9)wearing looser pants
10) wearing pants that hadn't already proved themselves to be hightly prone to ripping.

But I am thankful for a lot of things as well:

1)both tires are still fine
2)I got here safely
3) It took less than a hour
4)I got here and it wasn't closed.
5)There was a place to park
6) The mail came before I left
7) the internet was installed before I left
8) I don't feel very sick
9) I got some good things in the mail
10) my coworker, whenever he comes along
11) my phone gets signal here.

The end

No comments: