Saturday, September 09, 2006

Ok i feel like crap

What else could I say about it? Ok, honestly, I have been amazingly blessed and helped and provided for and all kind of things. So why do I still feel like crap?
I know better than to do the things I've been doing, but I still do them, like the sleep deprivation thing. I set up my schedule to have me running from 0434 when my alarm goes off until 2100 some nights when my classes end. I honestly have about an hour free teim most days. So I at least had foresight to ask my bossess to give me an extra day off so I can sleep. I don't think I'll get that whole day every week but God is good so something will happen. I still have to pay for my internet until the stupid modem gets to where it needs to go. Stupid modem. I hate it.
Lets see, regardless of what I eat, I get incredibly painful gass. The intense pain is like a series of knots or like rocks moving through my intestines. It's like I'm suddenly allergic to food. What else can I complain about? My life is actually really good, other than the fact that I fell like my brain is ceasing to work. My memory is disappearing. My other boss seriously wants me to see a doctor because I can't remember anything he says and I can't think straight some times. Or any of the time for that matter. I also have an inherent incompetence that comes from approaching every simple task as if it is ten thousand times harder than it is, and I don't know why. It's like doing my job is like reaching for stuff on a shelf and all I have to do is grab it, but I see at as further away and higher up than it really is, and I see a couple of grates or something in front of the stuff so I don't think I can do it, but then someone shows me how and suddenly it's easy again. And it's like, "dude, I just had to grab it, but I felt like I had to move those two grates and climb up and stuff.
SO yeah, things aren't really bad, but I fell like crap. I need to sleep, I need to shower, I need to eat without feeling like I'm being stabbed from inside my guts. I need to not be appalled and disgusted with everything about my body and the way I look. I need to remember. I need to get a grip.
I need to not dwell on all the crap my previous roomate did to screw my life over. I need to remember for real.
Overall I really need Jesus. That I know is true.

No comments: