Wednesday, August 29, 2007

letter writing has suddenly become easy

In the past couple of weeks I have written all manner of letter. I have sent out prayer/support letters. I have sent the follow up. Actually, there have also been a couple of hadnwritten letters I had to do, as well, even before that. I have done a resume and cover letters. I have done official statements. I am planning on starting to write press released soon, and I will also need to get ready to start sending letters to publishers. So much writing! So amazing.
I think one thing that I suffer greatly from missing every now and then is writing. I filled up a journal in the last couple of months. That was my goal. Last year I fell far short of my intention to record the summer. I really do miss out when I don't write. So I am eagerly awaiting November and the National Novel Writing Month. I can't think of anything better than feeling obligated to write for an hour a day. I wonder what the story will be this time around.
I haven't finished editing the last one. I have a couple of months.
It's amazing how it used to intimidate me to write. But now I have done speeches, sermons, newspaper articles, and this endless array of letters, it really isn't a challenge to write anything anymore. It just happens now.

No comments: